University of Travancore which eventually became the University
of Kerala was established in 1937 by a promulgation of the
Maharaja of Travancore, Sri Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma
who was also the first Chancellor of the University. Sir C.
P Ramaswamy Ayyar, the then Diwan of the State, was the first
Department of Zoology of the University of Kerala had a long
history of existence as a centre of advanced learning. In
1968, after spending a few years of establishment in the Devagiri
College Campus in Kozhikode and Shangumugham Campus in Thiruvananthapuram...
Stress Physiology and Endocrinology 16-18 September 2008